Sunday 4 September 2011

Facebook "don'ts"

I have noticed that not all people know what to do regarding their status updates whilst utilizing Facebook.  Let me help you.

10 Facebook status "do nots":

1. Do not emotionally vomit all over facebook
2. Do not retaliate against your Ex
3. Do not tell me how many centimeters you are dilated
4. Do not tell me whose driveway you are parked in (or any other mundane fact)
5. Do not tell me that you have not "gotten any" in the last while
6. Likewise do not tell me that you "got it" last night
7. Do not share that you have bad gas, diarrhea or any other body fluid illness
8. Do not tell me what you are having for dinner (wait that is a mundane fact covered under 4)
9. Do not tell me that your toddler son/daughter just did a number two on the potty! (Not everyone will rejoice with you on Juniors accomplishments)
10. Never, ever, EVER update your status while intoxicated! EVER!

I am certain there are many more......but this is a start.

You're welcome,
GermanG

No comments:

Post a Comment