Saturday 27 August 2011

P90X - "I love it, but I hate it"

Oh the pain of "fitness".

Once again, I have lept onto the fitness treadmill thanks to my bff.  I wanted to leap on, but couldn't quite do it on my own.  Thankfully, while I was in Germany aquiring a few extra pounds, J got abducted by Aliens who transferred my desire (well, perhaps not transferred as I had lost that desire) to start on another cycle of P90X.  Now it's J saying, "When do you want to work out??"  Strange really.

Today is day 2.  Today happens also to be pain filled.  Why does "fitness" hurt so much.  It is supposed to make you feel better......this doesn't feel better.

But, from previous experience I know it will get better.  I know that I will begin to feel stronger, look stronger and become healthier.  I will lose weight.  A pleasant side effect to working out.

This time, I hope I continue in some form.  I hate struggling with my weight.  I don't like the fitness hamster wheel that I continually find myself on.

Perhaps this time, it might become a lifestyle change.

GermanG

No comments:

Post a Comment